Your Gresham Naturopath - Dr. HanselAre you looking for a local naturopathic doctor in the Gresham area? Since 1995 Dr. Jonathan Hansel has worked with 1000s of patients to improve their health and well being. Utilizing both time honored and research based natural therapies to encourage and support whole person wellness.
For a free consultation with Dr. Hansel, call 503-667-9300Serving Patients from Gresham, Troutdale, Sandy, Fairview, Happy Valley and East Portland
As a Naturopath, the principals that Dr Hansel follows are:
- First, Do No Harm - Use the most natural treatments possible and don't suppress symptoms
- Use the Healing Power of Nature - Allow the body to heal itself and to remove obstacles and provide support for recovery.
- Identify and Treat the Cause - Focus on treating the underlying cause of the complaint, not just the symptoms.
- Treat the Whole Person - True health is a combination of physical, mental and spiritual wellness. As a Naturopath, Dr. Hansel considers each aspect in his treatment plan.
- Naturopathic Doctor as Teacher - An important ingredient in the philosophy of Naturopathic medicine is to educate and empower our patients. We emphasize the individual's responsibility in creating and maintaining their own health.
- Prevention - This is the overall goal of every Naturopath. Not only to maintain and better your overall health, but also to prevent other diseases from occurring.
Our Naturopathic Services Include:Complete Physicals
Bio-impedance Testing (BIA)
Food Sensitivity Testing
Bio-identical Hormone Replacement
Natural Hormone Replacement